Current cooperative career opportunities:
Title: A.I. Training Instructor
Location: Upper Midwest (Southern MN, Western WI, IA, NE and SD)
- GENEX is seeking an A.I. Training Instructor to provide artificial insemination and animal handling training for strategic herds in English and Spanish. The successful candidate will develop an effective and efficient on-farm A.I. training program.
- Deliver strategic and timely English and/or Spanish A.I. training, including breeding, heat detection, reproduction protocols, and refreshers to strategic accounts
- Establish a presence for GENEX as reproductive experts by delivering reproductive education programs or seminars
- Provide reproduction programming for the U.S. Marketing department
- Plan and deliver an animal handling educational program for GENEX members.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Strong dairy background
- Ability to speak and write English and Spanish fluently
- Degree in Animal Science, Dairy Science or Vet Medicine
- Experience in heat detection on large farms.
- Communication and people skills are a must
- Willingness to learn and develop both personally and professionally
- Computer skills and ability to work with herd management software is a plus
If interested please apply online to www.crinet.com/careers before 2/15/19.